Some Things From the Week (3.24.19)

Sunday, March 31, 2019

I hope your weekend has been a lovely one! I can't believe it's Sunday night already. Here are some things from the week that caught my fancy...

I can't wait to make this.

A great list of toys.

This looks delicious.

Audiobooks have officially made it on my TBR list.

Great tips for green choices in the kitchen. 

A great read if you have children...actually, it's a great read for EVERYONE.

A new podcast that I am so excited about. After just two episodes, I have already added 6 more books to my wishlist!

Another new podcast that I checked out this past week and loved! My favorite quote so far: "Going to bed early is how grownups sleep in." SO TRUE!

This post is just so lovely.

On Instagram...

Two books that I can't wait to start and flowers that I love. 

I wish this was my laundry room.

This is just so pretty.

On books...

A book I am reading again (and I still love it!).

A book I bought this weekend (and I can't wait to read with my daughter!).

I also bought this book, and I am so excited!

Happy Sunday! :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.