Some Things From the Week (3.31)

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

I know I am late on this, but I still wanted to share. I hope your weekend was lovely and your week is a great one so far! Here are some of my favorite things from the (last) week...

This is such a fun idea!

The habits of happy women...is there anything you would add to the list?

I wish my pantry looked like this and my refrigerator looked like this. #lifegoals

This makes me want to have a spring tea party.

Some fun family activities...and pretty simple too!

I want this for my dinner...and this for my dessert.

Also, this salad looks amazing!

Tips on how to be a better listener. Some of these reminded me of this book.

I want to try this with my daughter...such a great idea!

On Instagram...

I love this light fixture...and everything about this picture.

I love this so much.

This is too funny...and so me.

This is just so lovely.

I love reading books about writing.

On Books...

I finished the last book in the Winternight Trilogy...and absolutely LOVED it! I loved the entire trilogy!

I started this book...and this one.

A book I bought and one that I want to buy.

Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.